The field service industry has evolved quite rapidly with an emphasis on service. A company must have the ability to add new features quicker than their competitors, if they are to thrive. Many field service providers employ archaic applications without any enhancements to meet today’s evolving technology.
Field service software providers who have remained ahead of the curve, are already providing their customers with robust applications (including mobile apps) which includes features like:
- Real-time traffic updates with turn-by-turn driving directions.
- Expanded reverse logistics and third-party repair optimization.
- Drag-and-drop configuration tools to rapidly modify the user interface.
- Enhanced role-based security and SSO support through Active Directory.
- Flexible validation rules to eliminate data-entry errors and extra key-strokes.
- Meter-based pricing and billing automation for pay-per-click service contracts.
- Product recall management including engineering change orders and outbound calls.
- Dynamic customer surveys to improve service quality, compliance and responsiveness.