As we recently announced, one of FieldOne’s major benefits is that our field service management software integrates into existing systems and centralizes all company activities to enable employees at all levels to access the data they need.
We proudly built our SKY management solution on Microsoft Dynamics CRM to leverage its powerful capabilities. With Microsoft CRM – whether you have existing databases or are starting fresh with FieldOne’s implementation – your contact directory, sales data and business processes are all managed within an intelligent system designed for flexibility and compatibility, whether you serve 5,000 or 50,000 customers.
And now we’re pleased to report that Microsoft Dynamics CRM was ranked as a leader in three 2012 Forrester CRM reports.
In the three reports from Forrester, it’s noted that as an industry leader, “Microsoft Dynamics CRM shines with strong usability and compelling value.” The three reports cover CRM Suites for large organizations, midsize businesses and customer service solutions, all for Q3 of 2012.
Some of the highlights included in the various reports:
- Power of choice (customers easily choose deployment options and user interface options)
- Quicker time-to-value
- Lower price
- Stronger mobile CRM support
- Friendly ecosystem for partners (while the CRM itself is not industry-specific, it easily allows partners to focus directly, as FieldOne does for field service industries)
Review the original reports:
- The Forrester Wave: CRM Suites For Large Organizations, Q3 2012
- The Forrester Wave: CRM Suites For Midsize Organizations, Q3 2012
- The Forrester Wave: CRM Suites for Customer Service Solutions, Q3 2012